Albums Recorded With Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio LMS
Albums recorded with LMSIn addition to using the studio himself, Lane leased it to numerous other artists for their own recordings, including:
- Eric Clapton, Rainbow Concert (1973)
- Rory Gallagher, Irish Tour '74 (1974)
- The Who: Quadrophenia (1973) and The Who By Numbers (1975)
- Rick Wakeman: Journey to the Centre of the Earth (live) (1974) and Lisztomania (1975)
- Bad Company: Bad Company (1974) and Straight Shooter (1975)
- Peter Frampton: Frampton (1974)
- Billy Nicholls, Love Songs (1974)
- Chilli Willi and the Red Hot Peppers: Bongos Over Balham (1974)
- Mott the Hoople: Drive On (1975)
- Andy Fraser Band: In Your Eyes (1975)
- Led Zeppelin: Physical Graffiti (1975)
- Barry Humphries, Dame Edna Everage: Housewife Superstar (1976).
- Eric Burdon: Darkness Darkness (1980)
- The Jackie Lynton Band: The Jackie Lynton Band (1980)
- Peyote: Quite Like It (2012)
- ^ Guesdon, Jean-Michel; Margotin, Philippe (2018). Led Zeppelin All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Track. Hachette. ISBN 9780316418034.
- ^ "Studios: the move out of London and into Europe". Billboard, 3 November 1973
- ^ "Their Time is Gonna Come", Classic Rock Magazine: Classic Rock Presents Led Zeppelin, 2008, p. 27.
- ^ "Quadrophenia engineer Ron Nevison, interviewed for 'Won't Get Fooled Again: The Who from Lifehouse to Quadrophenia'". Richie Unterberger
- ^ "Ronnie Lane - Anymore for Anymore". Stylus Magazine
- ^ "The Lane Mobile Studio". Retrosellers
- ^ " LMS comes up trumps at High Voltage Festival ". PSN Europe
- ^ "Albums recorded (partly) with Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio (LMS)". Ronnie Lane - "Tell Everyone"
Ronnie Lane Complete Album Discography